Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Boston Meets Chesapeake Thursday, June 10

The Washington DC Alumni Chapter of a Boston University prepared this menu:
  • Chilled Fresh Corn & Buttermilk Chowder with Maryland Crab
  • Pan Seared Rock Fish with Red Pepper Sauce and Pea Pods
  • Crispy Corn Fritters
  • Virginia Gentleman Pecan Pie



Hi Phyllis,

Thank you so much for a wonderful evening. Everyone really enjoyed the food and friends. It really brought everyone together. Some of us were meeting for the first time and I think it was a wonderful setting for us to do so.

I will be sure to get in touch with your colleagues when I arrive in Hawaii. Thank you again!

Sincerely,

Linda

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Phyllis! It was delicious! I especially loved those Corn Fritters. Good thing I have the recipe! Great atmosphere and great dining!

    -Linda

    ReplyDelete